“Zoomside Chat” – Charting a Course for Reopening and Managing Risk
As Ontario continues to reopen, business owners face new and unique challenges as they contend with the “new normal.”
Can my employees refuse to return to work? What are my obligations to customers, suppliers, and the public? What sort of workplace policies should I implement?
The lawyers at Allan Snelling LLP invite you to join them for a panel discussion moderated by Patrick Snelling and featuring corporate lawyer, Robert Allan, along with employment and litigation lawyer David Contant. During this “Zoomside Chat”, our panelists will lead a discussion regarding best practices to help your business navigate the everchanging COVID-19 landscape.
Topics will include:
- Workplace rights and responsibilities (more info)
- Temporary layoffs and “furloughs” (more info)
- Five policies every workplace should review and update
- Liability risks in the era of COVID-19 (more info)
- CECRA and dealing with the difficult landlord (more info)
- Keeping the lights on, government aid and legal strategies in uncertain times
Please join us on Thursday, June 18, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. Our hope is to offer some helpful, practical advice, and to give you an opportunity to connect with other business people during these challenging times. Sign up today by sending an email to [email protected].